An intra-oral scanner is a handheld device used to directly create digital impression data of the oral cavity. This is faster, more comfortable and more accurate than using paste for perfectly fitting crowns.
Digital X-rays produce detailed, very sharp images allowing to detect more from a single image than we could from a film X-ray. They also produce less radiation than film X-rays, making them safer.
– Orthopantomogram (OPG): provides a panoramic view of the upper and lower jaw, including the teeth.
– RadioVisioGraphy (RVG): reduces the exposure to radiation by 80% for patients and the sensor gives instant results.
– Upgradable to CBCT: single exposure, low radiation for multiple teeth.
Enables single sitting RCT. It eliminates gum disease and is used for the treatment of tooth hyper-sensitivity, oral ulcers, teeth whitening, and soft tissue surgeries (granulomas and more).
For accurate colour matching of prosthesis.
- B-class – the most advanced steriliser as per international standards post covid
- Ultra-sonic cleaners
- Glass bead sterilizer
- UV- chamber – preserves sterilisation until usage
For improved hygiene and ergonomics & comfort for the patient and the professional.
It reduces the risk of complications.
Gives a uniform mix of impression material leading to highly accurate teeth impressions for snug fit crowns.
Helps to embed implants into the bone.
Highly sophisticated for ultimate comfort and safety during treatments
For teeth cleaning
These are used in single sitting RCT along with lasers to achieve clean and sterile tooth canals.